Welcome to Big Warriors Linemen Blog!

This is a great place to network with us. Who are we? A group of Local Coaches from the Western US and Hawaii...as well as Japan, New Zealand, Samoa, and beyond. Our network is designed to take a small group of past players and coaches that know what it takes to make it to the next level in Football. From Friday Night Lights to Saturday game day... we are here to help you make that leap. Most players never make it...and some that do make it probably were not the best at their position. Like many things in life it is the "Who you know" factor. Together we will track some of the best up and coming linemen and athletes in the Western State and Pacific Islands. If you think you got the right stuff and want our help... by all means contact us. The help and advice is free.... so no promises. We can not turn a Hyundai into a Hummer but we will sure try and help...if your willing to work!

"My effort...is my mark.
I will give...so much effort,
That my mark...will not fade."


Monday, January 28, 2008

Adam Coerper hits it Big!


We first covered Adam Coerper when Coach Toots Kaahanuii of Central Catholic HS in Portland Called to tell us that he had seen this 6'5" phenom run a 4.7 and run wild out of the backfield int he fly sweep offense. What Said I? Well 4 days later I caught up to Adam's father Walt and 2 weeks after that he was on his way with a PSU offer. This kid played big in a small town and the seaosn was over when all this happened. This just goes to show you never ever give up! We gave him some help but he did the rest!

Adam's Dad just wrote to me and I thought I would share the comments.


Also here is an excerpt from the latest at Rivals.com.

January 28, 2008

COERPER MAKES A CHOICE!

Jed Tai
Oregonpreps.com

There are some special recruiting stories in this year's football Class of 2008. But after this past weekend, no one of them could probably top that of Adam Coerper. The model 6-foot-5, 240-pound athlete performed in relative obscurity his entire career at Hood River Valley High School and even after a super senior season, only barely got Big Sky recruiting attention. But recent developments with Coerper have led to him stepping from small time to the big time after a trip this past weekend.


"I had gotten a phone call from Coach Rasmussen from Washington State about a month ago wanting to set up a (official) visit," Coerper said. "So I went up there this past weekend and I really liked the school and really liked the whole campus atmosphere. In Pullman, the whole town is into Washington State football and it's in the Pac-10 which is a big deal to me."

"They offered me Saturday night after dinner," Coerper continued. "I told them I wanted to come here and the next morning, I called Coach Wulff to tell him (I was committed) and he was excited."

For Coerper, the decision was:

http://oregonpreps.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=767041

No comments:

Big Bad Back!!

Big Bad Back!!
Brian Derby Camp 2006: Oregon

Go to Coach Dirks Real Estate Site!